Create this Ombre Easter Bunny Wood Board Art in under an hour!
- Wood Board 12″ x 30″
- Clover Small Pom-Pom Maker
- White Yarn
- Watercolor Pencil (I used blue)
- Bunny Template (google bunny template and choose the one you would like to use)
- Acrylic Paint Americana “Sweet Mint”, Ceramcoat “Turquoise” and “Laguna Blue”
- Cut out Bunny Template and trace onto wood board using a water color pencil that will blend into the color paint.
- Then using a paint brush paint each bunny a different color. It took me about 3-4 coats.
- Start making your bunny tails using the smallest pom-pom maker and white yarn. Click on Pom-pom video if you need help using the tool.
- Once you have created 3 pom-poms glue on to board.
Created by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse