Decorator Mesh Ghost & Fall Wreath
- 6" Styrofoam ball
- 2 yards white Decorator Mesh
- Black felt
- 3 yards 1" Ribbon
- Fall Flowers or 3" Fall Candle Ring
- White covered wire
- Find the center of the white Decorator Mesh.
- Place the ball in the center and smooth the mesh around the ball.
- Secure with a piece of white wire.
- Gather each piece of mesh about 9" from the bottom.
- Place one piece on top of the other and wire together.
- Make a bow and wire to the neck.
- Add fall flowers or berries to the bow.
- Cut the eyes and mouth from black felt and glue to the face.
- Wire wreath base form
- Floral wire
- 1 roll of deco mesh (10 yards and 24" wide)
Directions: Take the wreath base and weave the deco mesh back and forth on the front side of the wreath for a ruffled look. Use floral wire to secure in place as you weave it. From there, use the floral wire to control the size of the ruffle.
Embellish with fall flowers using wire to hold in place, or...you can make a bow by cutting your mesh into 4" strips and using the wire to display bows.