This adorable light up Mason Jar in a Frame was made with Doodlebug Designs paper “Spring Things” collection, firefly lights and a frame that has a fillet in it, giving it a bit of space. You could also use a shadowbox frame. Press > below to see the lights!
Learn how to do this with Sarah from the Craft Warehouse Team on this previously recorded live facebook video.
- 1 Frame with Fillet for an 8×10 image (BCI- 127)
- 3 Doodlebug Paper Collection “Spring Things” Little Wonders 12×12 Paper
- 2 Doodlebug Paper Collection “Easter Express” Easter Basket 12×12 paper
- 1 Mini Battery Firefly Lights in warm white (15 count)
- American Crafts Pop-dots
- Masking Tape
- Optional: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo color