Craft Warehouse where you can…
be inspired, learn something new, and discover your creativity!
We’re your one stop shop when it comes to home decor and creative projects. From fabric to floral to framing to paper crafts and beading, we carry just about everything. Channel your inner creativity with us. Learn the latest techniques and trends when it comes to fun and unique projects. You’ll find out there’s no wrong or right way to create, just put your own spin on it!
“From the moment I enter, I am inspired to create…challenged to try something new and encouraged to share.”
We’ve made it a point to fill our stores with inspiring ideas and projects; and we’ve staffed our stores with scrapbookers, jewelry-artisans, knitters and crocheters, quilters, floral designers, framers and overall creative people that are passionate and knowledgeable about their crafts. (And other stores just call them their employees!).
Hot New Trends
Follow Us» Newsletter Sign-up
We can’t contain ourselves!
National Scrapbook Day is too awesome to limit to 1 day!
Join us all weekend as we celebrate all things scrappy!
Friday May 6th, Saturday May 7th, and Sunday May 8th.
- 50% off coupon good all 3 days
- Crazy good deals on tons of scrapbook supplies
- Check out what’s new – loads of awesome products have just arrived!
- Enter each day for a chance to win 1 of 4 grand prizes! Including a $150 shopping spree!
- Join us on Saturday for our Main Event from 11am to 4pm- we have the most delightful FREE Mini Book make and take project for you to create. Plus, what’s a party without amazing gifts?! We will have door prize drawings throughout the main event!
- Join us on Sunday for a FREE Best Hugs Card Make and Take 1pm to 3pm
AND just to keep the fun going, we will have a weekly special e-coupons all month. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to get your e-coupon.
Learn how to put adhesive on the smallest of places by using the adhesive sheet, “Stick It!” at this Salem Craft Warehouse event.
MINC Foil Applicator Machine is a heated system for foil application. You can choose from a number of items from Heidi Swapp to embellish or create your own design to apply foil to by simply printing from a toner based printer, such as a laser printer. The MINC has six settings, four rollers and motor directions going forward and reverse. Add amazing foil effects to your projects within a 13 inch wide work space.
Bring your projects and join us for a night of beading, secret specials, and prizes at the Vancouver location Craft Warehouse! Limited seating, so sign up today!
We still have a few spots open, but they’re filling up fast!
Join us for a fun evening of scrapping & stamping. Bring your own projects, and we’ll provide dinner and refreshments! Cost $25 | Ages 16+.